I’m working on one of my personal projects and wanted to share with you a demo of a car rig I did for the project.
Oh, yeah, by the way, it’s gonna be a very original and one of a kind car spots.
The rig sports a few basic features:
- Automatic wheel rotation system based on traveled distance on individual wheels level
- Manual suspension system
- Manual rotation of the front wheels, incl. automatic steering wheel secondary rotation
- Manual rear wheel spinning system for burn-out animations and sliding
- Secondary system for car sliding at the front and at the rear for drifting types of animation
- Manual body reaction to acceleration
Nothing too fancy, but it’ll get the job done and didn’t take too long to rig. Here’s the preview: